Did you lose your hospital? We want to help you get it back as fast as possible, so please check out the section below for help that matches your circumstances. You might be able to recover it faster by yourself!
I LOST MY HOSPITAL BUT I WAS CONNECTED TO FACEBOOK.
1) Make sure that you are connected to your own Facebook account in your device.
-To check this on iOS, go to device settings > Facebook
-To check this on Android got to device settings > Accounts > Facebook
2) Go to My Hospital and in the in-game settings (top left corner of the game) tap on ‘Facebook button' (this button should appear in red). This should load a pop up screen that will show you two hospitals. The hospital level 1 and your old hospital you lost.
I LOST MY HOSPITAL BUT I WAS CONNECTED TO GAME CENTER
1) Log into Game Center using the e-mail address that you originally connected to your account. To do this, go to your device settings > Game Center > Apple ID.
2) Once you know you are logged into Game Center, then please open the app (level 1), and go to "settings" in the game.
3) Tap on the Game Center button, (which is in red) and a pop up will appear asking you to choose from two hospital: the one on your device (level 1) and the one on the cloud (your previous game). Please choose your previous game.
If you can’t retrieve your lost hospital with the address you’re using now, it's probably not the right one.
I WAS CONNECTED TO GOOGLE PLAY
Unfortunately, connecting to Google Play at the moment only allows you to keep track of your in-game achievements, but it does not save your progress.
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO, HELP!
In that case, please press the contact us button with the following information:
- Exact hospital name
- Exact XP level of your lost hospital
- Explain how you lost your hospital
Please keep in mind that we are not always able to recover all hospitals so please make sure the information you give us is as accurate as possible.