Does your game keep crashing? Is it loading improperly? Try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Make sure you’re running the latest iOS. To verify: Enter settings > general > software. Here, you’ll see if any updates are available
- Check your device’s storage capacity. Enter Settings > “About” to check available capacity. Free up space by removing unused Apps, pictures and videos
- Free up device memory by exiting running unused Apps
- Exit all apps, and restart your device. This frees up memory.
- Important: If you’re using a jail-broken device, there’s no guarantee that My Hospital will run issue-free