Like any community, Recolor has guidelines you need to follow to keep the community safe and enjoyable for everyone. Not following the guidelines will lead to warnings, bans or disabling of your account.
If you are not sure before posting, here’s what to ask yourself:
- Does this belong in a coloring book?
- Would I like to receive this type of comment myself?
If the answer is yes, go ahead and post!
But don’t post the following:
- Nudity, sex, sexual themes, erotic images
- Violence, blood, injuries, self-injuries
- Hate speech, bullying, threats, discrimination
- Illegal activities
- Mean comments
- Any hateful content
- Don’t try to start drama
- Don’t ask for likes, comments or follows
- Don’t spam with unwanted comments
- Don’t impersonate others, including private individuals, celebrities or Recolor personnel
Doesn’t belong in a coloring book:
- Uncolored pictures or pictures containing only text
- Personal information
- Selfies or photographs of underage people; any selfies or photos of private individuals may be removed.
- Political or religious preaching
- Marketing, sales, promotions
Recolor is a diverse social coloring app for all art lovers around the world. We want to create a safe space for everyone to come together, regardless of race, gender identity, sexuality or anything else. We allow absolutely no bullying, hate speech or discriminatory activity in our community.
Recolor app is for users 13+, and these community guidelines are based on Apple App Store and Google Play Store’s acceptable use policies.
The Recolor team has the final say over what content is appropriate for the public galleries. Recolor moderators will remove any content that violates the guidelines or that does not belong in a coloring app at their discretion. If you have any questions or feel like your content has been removed in error, you can contact Recolor Customer Support through the Settings. Read Recolor’s full terms of service.
NOTE: Recolor moderators or other personnel will never contact you through the gallery; all official communications come through popup messages, official email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and through customer support channels.